Csharp development of unique ideas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engines and Creation of Unique Ideas

Go down

Engines and Creation of Unique Ideas Empty Engines and Creation of Unique Ideas

Post by Admin Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:36 pm

The Process is everything they say ... but creation is about materialiazing stuff ... things ... objects ... product
artistic artefact to dazzle the onlookers ... the elegance ... the design ... and perhaps realizing that there's no
breed of people creating stuff and others that don't ... the ones we thought didn't just don't come up with the stuff
that too compelling is all ... because it looks entire like a copy of another thing
and they are not running some uniqueness constrained engine of creation .. but inadvertendly
were influenced by someone who did ... instead .. which is just as well .. they flipped
the ... copy this ... switch instead.
How many first-person shooter is there on Valve ...Playstation and XBox combined ... just too many.
But when the idea was released the game was Doom ... there was no network yet to put it in full
destruct mode .. because the important thing of it was a 3D viewport moving around you into the room
you know ..like it does happen sometimes .... when you're doing some living
Finally someone who squeezed out every last drop of the
intel processor ...it's the way it should've always been and not a series of static still views
displaying the room.

Just like the command prompt OS ... Unix ..Ms-Dos and every two dollar disk operating gizmo who
figured people should type every last damn typo out of their bleeding fingers only to remind themselves
if that command takes a -f flag ... -o flag or a -d flag ...maybe I can type -help or is it -h ?
or maybe it's just ? after the tool name ... yeah! mmm ... maybe it's --h or --help ... mmm mystery.
Nooo sugar .. no ... because the answer is no ... Steve Jobs thought Apple built and designed machines
that came with a flight of fancy of the imagination ... it had to innovate or advance something to be any good.
"Hey Woz !"
"Hmmm... Steve?"
"maybe we make a better Apple II and don't call it Apple III and just want to show pictures
colors .. greyscales ... shapes and fonts instead of a text of monochrome
monospace courier font. huh..huh?...what do you say ...huh?
"Ya sure !... Steve" ... "wait...wait ..and maybe we round the square corners instead
of making them...like fully square ...I mean like ...square square ...y'know huh? ...huh? ..what do you say?
"Ya ya ya! ..Steve, ya" ... No! wait wait..duuude!... wait ...we want to be dragging stuff around the screen just
like I dragged your mama last night but on the screen .. just little pictures and let's just say ... just pretend for a moment
we don't want that stuff anymore ..huh? .. couldn't we just drop it ... like ... in a little garbage can... with a mouse
y'know..like trash ... I mean... just like your mama... huh?..huh? ..what do you say ... Woz?
Ok ... you get it ..what I am trying to illustrate is the graphical interface .. you know ... the Mac .. the nuclear bomb
that hit market in 1984 that ended ... finalized ...and  flattened the little interfacy thingy and
put it pretty much to bed definitively.
Unless someone can put it in and bad on a new concept set of representation .. alright ...ok ... well ever wondered why
you have a desktop nobody uses or cares about ... that guy .. my money is on
he's probably out to create a unique idea.
which is what this forum is about .. thank you ... ladies and gentleman ... in the hope it takes flight
and we see something useful or great ... parr for the course over this forum's pretentious disruptive
span of abusive sets of entitlements ... including self-entitlement.
Idea.Forumotion.Com ... now new enriched and improved with extra kiss (keep it simple stupid)
our people worked hard for it... especially on the name ...  Idea
Mmm by the way ... the Steve Jobs that sounds like Gooffy in Mickey Mouse .. that's just me ... no particular reason
it makes me laugh.

Admin
Admin

https://idea.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum